ANOTHER GREAT HOME SOLD IN JOHNSON RANCH BY YOUR RED DOOR TEAM AT KELLER WILLIAMS


Image title
Chelsea Anderson, Realtor and Lead Agent with Your Red Door Team at Keller Williams Realty East Valley just closed on another great home in Johnson Ranch in San Tan Valley!  

772 E Palomino Way closed for $190,000. This home features 4 large bedrooms, 2 baths, a 2 car garage and has been updated with granite counters, new appliances and laminate wood floors in the master bedroom. This home is situated on a corner lot and offers easy access to miles of walking trails throughout the master planned community of Johnson Ranch.  

The buyer was able to secure the Conventional FHA Grant to help in the mortgage process.  She is thrilled to be moving into her new home!   "Chelsea Anderson made my dream come true. I had lived in Virginia and was moving to Arizona. Our initial contact was by phone and then I took a trip to meet her and the Showing Agent, Pam. Based upon my input, she put a comprehensive list of homes to view. Pam was brilliant, with her expertise in showing the homes (and I kept her on the move). They led me to my now perfect home. Upon my return to Virginia all communication was done either electronically or phone. Chelsea was highly motivated, experienced and thorough, throughout the entire process. She coordinated with all parties involved throughout the entire process, which kept my stress level low (not an easy task). She was very responsive on all of my concerns/issues with immediate feedback. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone wanting to buy a home in Arizona. She was fantastic."
See other homes for sale in Johnson Ranch in San Tan Valley: 

Click here for all the results

Comments