Success Story - Chelsea Sold Another House!

My client came to me back in October to buy a house.  He was a first time home buyer who was caught in the tough Sellers Market.  He had an agent previously put in bid after bid after bid and never ended up with a contract.  My friend, Valerie Sanborn, Senior Loan Officer with Chase Bank referred him to me to actually make his dreams come true.  During our Buyer's Consultation, I discovered that my client was trying to buy a house at the beginning of 2013 and was interested in Down Payment Assistance programs to lower the out of pocket expenses that come with Buying A House.

Since my client's previous agent struggled to win the contract on multiple properties, he was frustrated with the real estate market, his agent hadn't informed him of the process or the actions being taken on his behalf to secure a property.  My client was left feeling defeated and lost.

While working together, we were able to win his second bid on his dream house and he was informed of the negotiations as well as the transactional process of Buying A House.  He was informed and educated on the activity in the marketplace, competitive properties and the lending process as well.  By working with a lender who is a part of the Home in 5 Program, we were able to secure my client a grant for 5% of the purchase price to pay for the down payment as well as concessions from the Seller to pay for his closing costs associated with an FHA loan.  My client ended up getting a refund at the closing table!

My client bought a fully rehabbed 3 Bedroom Home in a North Phoenix neighborhood with tons of personality and charm!

My client was impressed with how well I understood the contract and the negotiation process and was able to secure him a home in a short time frame, less than 6 weeks from start to finish.

Who do you know who could benefit from an agent who understands the marketplace and knows what it takes to get a home under contract?

Call Chelsea Elwood today at (602)748-6136 to have a smooth and easy experience Buying A House!


Comments