Windmill Ranch Real Estate Update.

Windmill Ranch is a much smaller community than others I have written about.  This community consists of 178 homes built in the mid-1990s which makes this community a little older than Power Ranch, Cortina, and Trilogy.  This community has easy access to amenities such as Fresh & Easy, Walgreens, Lowes, Frys Marketplace as well as Chase Bank and a local gym.


Here is the update for Windmill Ranch, Gilbert:
1 Home Closed - 4217 S. Martingale Road 
  • $214,900 ($123.86 per square foot)
  • 10 days on market
  • Traditional sale

1 Home Pending
2 Homes are Active with Contingencies
  • Average Price Per Square Foot: $92.55
  • Average Days on Market: 107 days
  • Both are Short Sales
Feel free to email me for your neighborhood's update or with any information you'd like me to include in my blog updates - ChelseaKWAZ@gmail.com

It is really getting hot outside so keep cool and hydrated!  Have a good week everybody and let me know if there are any questions I can answer in future posts or privately via email.  I am available to you as a resource!

Thanks,
Chelsea
Keller Williams Realty East Valley
chelseaKWAZ@gmail.com

Comments