San Tan Ranch Real Estate Update

San Tan Ranch has 1,803 homes in the subdivision and is conveniently located just south of the Loop 202 San Tan freeway.  The development is very hands on and has a very active HOA.  Here is a link to learn more:  http://www.santanranch.org/

Below is the San Tan Ranch update for the last 6 weeks:

15 Homes Closed (Please email me at ChelseaKWAZ@gmail.com for the complete list with pricing)
  • Average Price Per Square Foot: $89.18
  • Average Days on Market: 55 days (from start to close of escrow)
  • 9 Tradition Sales, 0 HUD, 5 Short Sales, 1 REO Sale.

9 Homes Pending
5 Homes are Active
  • Average Price Per Square Foot: $88.75
  • Average Days on Market: 50 days
  • 2 Traditional Sales, 0 HUD, 2 Short Sales, 1 REO Sale.
  • 12 homes are active with contingencies
Feel free to email me for your neighborhood's update or with any information you'd like me to include in my blog updates - ChelseaKWAZ@gmail.com

As always, I am here for you. My services are available if you are wondering about your local home values, market updates, current availabilities or recent home sales in your area.  Please email or call me for that customized information.

Have a good night!
-Chelsea
Keller Williams Realty East Valley



Comments